Lately I've been doing a lot of running. My hair is too short for a pony tail so when i go for a run I slap a bandana on to keep it our of my face. Luke has been particularly fond of it so I thought maybe he'd like one. Well he loves it! He looks like such a little tough guy. Especially with his Wiggles slippers :)
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Bandana Baby
Lately I've been doing a lot of running. My hair is too short for a pony tail so when i go for a run I slap a bandana on to keep it our of my face. Luke has been particularly fond of it so I thought maybe he'd like one. Well he loves it! He looks like such a little tough guy. Especially with his Wiggles slippers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment