I sit here exhausted from a day revolved around candy, candy and more candy. This morning we went to the gym and they had a candy hunt for the older kids and some fun fall crafts. Luke loved it, he got to take home a cute little bag full of candy and goodies. Then at lunch we (Luke, Riley & I) went to my work and had a great halloween potluck lunch and got to enjoy everyones costumes and pumpkins on display. Oh yeah, and got more candy. Then tonight Grandpa and Grandma Max (Plasman) came over with candy for Luke. After that short little visit we walked thru our neighborhood to do a small scale trick or treat thinking since there are only a few houses we wont get too much candy, Luke's pumpkin was almost half full already. Wrong! Everyone had so much candy and so few kids to give it to. We got handfuls! The best part of the night was when I told Luke he could have one treat before he went to bed. You would think he'd dig thru his pail and find the best piece of candy right? wrong, he wanted goldfish crackers!
Oh yeah... Luke was Bob the Builder and Riley was a frog (thanks to soren!)

2 comments:
Hurrah - the frog lives on! Oh and Bob the Builder is so cute!
So, what are you going to do with all that candy? Gorge? Ration it? I'm a bit bewildered by that question. And - shhhhh - I've already gone into Soren's supply and secretly cut it in half. But still we've got enough to sustain a sugar high until he graduates from high school!
Love the costumes! We ran out of candy last night...everyone was pretty much done anyway but I felt bad!
Post a Comment