Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Major Milestone

I am so happy right now! If you can remember back, way back, I put a post in on how terrified Luke was of the doctor. Well, we've been seeing the doctor a lot lately with Riley's check ups, flu shots and Luke's got some sorta bug we cant seem to shake. Anyway, I had to take Luke in for a follow up yesterday. So I told him over breakfast that we were going to the doctor just to talk. He really didn't react. He asked for more cereal. He must not of heard me. Luke, we have to go the doctor today, but just to talk. I know mom, he says. Whoa, no tears, no falling to the ground. What gives? We actually went to the doctor, stood on the scale, had a "mini exam" with no fuss! The nurses even noticed and showered him with stickers and smarties. That was a great morning! Way to go Luke!