We got to have soooo much fun being goofy,

going to the park,



and going to the zoo!!!






This was actually our first visit to the zoo ever! The boys really enjoyed it. Luke was a little scared at first about the whole idea, but once it was explained that all the animals are in cages and that the dinosaurs are dead, he was on board to go.
The three of them liked riding in my new Sit N Stand stroller, which totally rocks, I recommend it to everyone with two kids.

Soren chomping on his hot dog

Luke and Soren pounding on the African drums

We're sad to see you go Soren! Until next time...

1 comment:
I cannot believe I have to get the first glimpse of Soren's haircut on your blog!
And - who taught my boy to stick out his tongue in pictures? I knew I shouldn't leave him with Peter for too long...
Looks like you guys had a blast. I'll be over in September!
Post a Comment