A few weeks ago we enjoyed a day at Post Family Farm. This was actually my first time there. Luke had gone the week before with his preschool and had so much fun that I thought we should check it out as a family. The boys loved all the animals and pumpkins. Luke especially like the "barrel ride". I'm not sure what its called, but they have these barrels cut out into little cars that follow behind a lawn tractor. We tried to get Riley on, but he refused. He was mush happier watching the animals.
We also got to go on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins. Riley wasn't to fond of the uneven ground, but Luke had fun finding just the right one.
We will definitely do this again. Maybe in the winter when they have sleigh rides and hot cocoa.






I love this picture of Dan & Riley
2 comments:
Those barrels are hilarious! Maybe they'll have something set up Thanksgiving weekend when we come?!
I've decided I'd like to go to the pumpkin patch as much a possible this year. So much fun!
Unfortunately "Family Fun Days" are only open through the first week in November :(
Post a Comment