Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas 2009

Im finally getting around to posting some pictures of our Christmas. It was awesome this year! The boys got way to many toys as usual, but they loved it.
Our festivities started out at my in-laws on Christmas eve.

Riley being tossed by Dan...over and over and over...


Uncle Joel ready some books to the boys


The boys trying to wait patiently for present time


Still patiently waiting...


Let the fun begin!


Christmas morning we spent at my Dad's house. Luke got a TAG reading pen. Its really neat. I would recommend it to anyone with kids learning to read.


I'm not sure what they're pointing at buy I thought it was cute ;)


Luke helping great grandma Onie open her present


The day after Christmas we spent time with Dan's extended Nagelkirk family. Luke got this "classic doodler"...He's been practicing writing his name ever since.


Dan and I bought Luke a scooter this year. He mastered it right away! We cleared out and heated the garage in the afternoon on Christmas Day so he could test it out.

2 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

Those are some great pics :) I can't believe the season is done! Looking forward to tomorrow night!

Kate_Edwards said...

They are so cute Amanda, Happy New Year!!