Friday, July 9, 2010

Riley's Birthday

So here I am again, playing catch up. Back in April, April 11 to be exact, it was Riley's 2nd birthday. I can't quite believe that he's two already. He's still a little baby to me. He still drools like a baby, which is evident in the pictures, but he is starting to act like a little man. He has mastered the balance bike and is putting words together to make small sentences. One of my favorite things that he does is when he's trying to say "did you see that?" he says "did you seeeeedddddddeeeee that?!" It's so cute. He loves Thomas and has a HUGE obsession with tractors. He points out every thing that could be or is a tractor. Happy Birthday Riley!





1 comment:

Amy said...

ha ha ha! Welcome back to blogging! I hope to see more shots of the boys soon.