Friday, October 22, 2010

Dutch Village, Summer 2010

My friend Marci graciously shared some of her Dutch Village tickets with us this summer. I had forgotten how much fun that place can be. There was so much for the kids to do!


Lilly with her goat friend. They actually gave her a goat on a rope and said have fun. I think she walked (tugged) that goat around all morning.



Riley and Joey watching the ducks.



All the kiddos on the horse & carriage.



Riley didn't care for that so much.



Marci with Joey and William about to go on the swings.



Luke, William and Lilly going for a ride on the swings. It was fun for me to watch Luke do this. The first time I went with him and he was white knuckled and straight faced, but he said he LOVED it and wanted to go again and again and again. I bet they spent half the morning on those swings!







Riley's favorite part of the village...the self-propelled trains! These were so cute! At first I didn't think Riley and Joey would be strong enough to do it, but I was wrong. They had a blast!











We will definitely be back!