I'm declaring Christmas 2011 the year of the Lego. I think 95% of the gifts my boys got this year had the lego logo on them somewhere. Lego Star Wars, Lego Ninjago, Lego watches, Lego City...lego, lego, lego! I'm not complaining because they are the most played with toys in this house.
We started celebrating Christmas with Dan's family at Mom & Dad's house on Christmas Eve.
Luke with his new Ninjago
All of the cousins with their new Ninjagos :)
Legos
Legos
and more legos!
Christmas morning was time that we spent as a family.
Riley got his first scooter.
and Luke got his first Bow!
Dan and the boys playing with the new Beyblades in front of a roaring yule log :)
We spent Christmas day at my Dads with my
Sister and her family, my Grandma, Aunt, Uncle and Cousins.
They boys each got light up light sabers. They were a HUGE hit.
We had a fantastic Christmas!
Happy Birthday Jesus!












No comments:
Post a Comment