Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Look Who's Using the Potty!



So, we finally made the transition to the potty with Luke! My mom's in town staying with us for a week, so I figured now is probably a good time to start potty training cause she could help out with Riley. Luke's been showing all the signs that he's ready, so we started on Monday morning. Monday was rough, a lot of crying and numerous accidents, but by the end of the day we had a couple successful pees and one good poop! Tuesday morning he wanted nothing to do with his underwear, but settled down after breakfast and kept his undies on all day with no accidents! But he refused to poop on the potty. He would dance all around it, but wouldn't poop. So today (wednesday) I knew we were in for a big one. He finally gave in early in the afternoon. I havent dared to venture out of the house with out his pull-ups yet, but Im sure we could by next week! I think Im more excited about this potty training than anyone else!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Holy moly - that was lightening fast potty training! Congratulations!