Here's some new pictures of Riley. He's been such a great baby. Im only up once at night with him now, and he's starting to smile and become more responsive. My mom and I hauled out my baby pics and he really looks a lot like me as a baby. It's refreshing since Luke looks absolutely nothing like me.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Some Riley Pictures
Here's some new pictures of Riley. He's been such a great baby. Im only up once at night with him now, and he's starting to smile and become more responsive. My mom and I hauled out my baby pics and he really looks a lot like me as a baby. It's refreshing since Luke looks absolutely nothing like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hurrah! Pictures. What a cutie! And I love Luke's haircut!
Congratulations!! Amanda, he does look like you!
Post a Comment