Monday, September 22, 2008
The Day Has Come
Its sad to report, but the days of Luke napping in the afternoon are coming to an end. It really is a sad day for this mommy. Those were some much needed breaks. It started with him having such trouble going to sleep at night. We'd put him down around 8:30 and he'd be calling for us until 10. So we tried a day with no nap, but an hour of down time. He seemed to handle it really well (to my dismay) and was fast asleep by 8:30 that night. We've figured he needs a nap every other day now. You can really tell the days he needs them cause he gets so whiney. So hopefully he'll keep this up for a while...at least thru the winter...please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ooh no....I am not looking forward to those days!!
OOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!! I'm going to put my head in the sand and pretend I never heard of such a thing happening.
I guess the consolation is that you still get the "down time".
Post a Comment