Sunday we went to Ottawa Beach with my cousin Cara and her family. The water was a little cold, but it couldn't keep Luke out! Riley fell asleep while Cara was holding him in his favorite spot...the Bjorn! I couldn't live without that thing. The sky was pretty awesome that night too. If you look closely in the first pic I posted... Luke and Dan are doing the exact same thing...like father like son!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The Beach
Sunday we went to Ottawa Beach with my cousin Cara and her family. The water was a little cold, but it couldn't keep Luke out! Riley fell asleep while Cara was holding him in his favorite spot...the Bjorn! I couldn't live without that thing. The sky was pretty awesome that night too. If you look closely in the first pic I posted... Luke and Dan are doing the exact same thing...like father like son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooh, oooh, ooh. I wanna go too!
Post a Comment