Yesterday Riley and Luke took their first bath together. I don't know why I waited so long to do this. I guess I thought it would be a lot harder. Wrong! They both loved it. Luke pretended that Riley's tub seat was a ship with a HUGE pirate in it. And Riley just loved watching Luke. Riley has always loved baths, but this time he seemed to really enjoy the entertainment.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Splish Splash
Yesterday Riley and Luke took their first bath together. I don't know why I waited so long to do this. I guess I thought it would be a lot harder. Wrong! They both loved it. Luke pretended that Riley's tub seat was a ship with a HUGE pirate in it. And Riley just loved watching Luke. Riley has always loved baths, but this time he seemed to really enjoy the entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Watch out for the huge pirate! Love that wide-eyed expression on Riley's face!
Soo cute! I can't believe how big Riley is already! I love his tummy photo:)
Post a Comment