Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hudsonville Fair

What a blast. I love the fair. Tho the cost is a bit steep, it's always worth it.
We went with friends of ours and Dan's brother and girlfriend. We first went and watched the motorcross. Luke loved watching the bikes jump and race around the track, but his attention quickly went to the rides. I was anxious this year to see if Luke would ride any of the rides. Last year at the Allegan fair we got him on one ride and that was it. He was pretty scared of everything. What a difference a year makes. He wanted to ride EVERYTHING! He rode a few rides with his friend Isaiah, and a few on his own. I was so proud to see him come out of his shell. Can't wait till next year!
I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I would have liked because it was getting dark. But here's the best of what I did get.





2 comments:

Amy said...

I remember how scare Luke was last year! In fact, Soren still talks about how Luke doesn't like to ride the rides! So glad he really enjoyed it this year. Such fun.

Little's said...

How fun!! I can't believe he is so big.